|Status:||Available for Adoption|
|Pet ID #:||A-258|
All of our adoptable pets are spayed or neutered, up to date with vaccines, micro-chipped and more -- always included in the adoption fee. Contact us or visit our web site for more information about our available pets and adoption policies.
My name is Jeffrey. I am an ADORABLE, SUPER SWEET, 4 year old, short hair, brown /black (neutered) male tabby with a quirky crooked ear that makes me even more irresistible! I was transferred from another shelter to have a better chance to find a loving home. I am SUCH a LOVING, young boy who is easy to handle and LOVES to CUDDLE! I was stressed at the shelter and SO THANKFUL to be enjoying some time in a WONDERFUL foster home right now. I’m doing GREAT and ready to find a forever home of my own with someone who will appreciate what a sensitive, funny, furry friend I can be! I am getting along fine with young, active kids and even a couple other nice cats in my foster home.
I am currently enjoying time in a loving foster home waiting to find my forever home and family!
I'll let you in on a secret… I made my foster mom fall in love with me in only 5 days and here are the steps I followed:
1. I am very laid back and easily adapted to life with two other cats and two loud, nerf-playing elementary school kids
2. I chirp at her as though we are having a conversation
3. My looks - she loves my brown eyes and crooked ear. She says it is distinguished.
4. I paw her to insist on more attention, which she finds adorable.
5. I lie in her bathroom sink just waiting for her to come in and turn on the faucet. She says it is hilarious. My foster dad describes having to move sink to sink to brush his teeth around me!
Make an appointment to meet me!