Name(s) of person(s) applying:*
Do you rent or own?*
Contact information of Landlord (use N/A if you own)*
For how long at a time can you foster; are you willing/able to take a foster for 6 months?*
Can you take bottle-fed babies, may require feeding every 2 - 4 hours?*
Please list the types of other pets/animals in household and ages. (If none, use N/A):*
Who will be the primary caregiver of the animal you are applying for?*
Please list your current veterinarian and contact information.*
Please list three references and their contact information (not including family members), including one work reference.*
Fosters must agree to the following obligations:
1. Must submit good photos every 3 to 4 weeks
2. Must submit a bio giving personality of pet, how friendly, playful, etc., tolerance of dogs children, other cats.
3. Must, with 1 week's notice, make appointments & take pet to specified vet for vaccinations, spay, neuter, etc. LAWS pays all expenses.
4. Must bring pet to adoption events, given 3-4 days' notice.
5. Must not keep pet in crate for more than 4 hours at a time, except for nighttime.
6. Must notify LAWS immediately if any health problem occurs, or pet escapes.
7. If Foster wishes to adopt, they must submit application and agree to first-come, first-served policy.
8. If Foster wishes to adopt in under 4 weeks, they must agree to pay 1/2 cost of spay/neuter/vaccination/microchip.